The farm was founded in 1880, but today is the only beech tree in the courtyard that is left from that time. We bought the farm in 1991. Then we have continuously expanded by acquisitions and extensions, so today we have both dairy cows, hogs and crops. Cowshed is a yard with cubicles. Milking takes place in a milking pit. Pig stables are quite traditional.
We grow corn and grass for fodder for cattle and grain for pigs. We ensiled grass four times a year, corn once, and grain harvested in August.